Pelvic Steam Consultation
Our initial consultation is a great way to get started with Pelvic Steaming. You can expect a customized Pelvic Steam plan within 24-48 hours after submitting your intake form.
During your initial consultation, you will receive:
- a customized steam plan that tells you when to steam, how long to steam, how often to steam and which herbs to use
- a guide on ways to care for your menstrual cycle
- a link to schedule a call with our steam practitioner to review your steam plan and answer your questions
WHAT TO EXPECT
After your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to an intake form that asks specific questions about your menstrual cycle. Expect to spend approximately 10-15 minutes filling out the intake form. The more information we have about your menstrual cycle, the better tailored your steam plan will be. Once we receive your complete intake form, our steam practitioner will analyze the information and put together a customized steam plan.
You will receive all the information you need to start steaming within 24-48 hours after submitting your intake form. We are with you every step of the way to ensure you have a safe and satisfying Pelvic Steam experience.
Once you begin steaming, expect to follow your steam plan for 3-6 months to see a change in your results. Steam plans will vary depending on treatment, so the length it will take to see results will vary. Additional consultations may be necessary as changes in your menstrual cycle may warrant a change in your steam protocol. Your practitioner will work with you on this during your engagement.
Some of the positive side effects felt following a steam plan include:
- Relief from ovulation and period cramps
- Decreased PMS symptoms
- Improved circulation
- Increased lubrication
- Heightened libido and sexual sensation
- Relief from infections
- Reduced stress
- Improved sleep and relaxation
- Normalized menstrual length (28-30 days)
- Tightened and lifted vaginal canal
- Scar softening
- Heightened fertility
- Reduced bloating
- Helps prevention and treatment of ingrown hair
Please keep in mind that Pelvic Steaming is NOT advised while:
- Pregnant, think you might be pregnant, or after ovulation if you’re trying to conceive
- You have an active menstrual cycle or spotting
- Experiencing an active burning itch
- Using certain birth control methods (e.g. tubal ligation, etc.) unless willing to use an alternative birth control method